Hello and welcome to the tutorial of Mission 7 this is after you choose to do the mission
1. Talk to G he will tell you about the clock and whats goings on.
2. Click the monitor that he’s talking about
4. Talk some more with G he’ll want you to fix the clock even though G made it… sigh.
5. Go into the Gadget Room and get the Life ring on the shelf
6. Click the map then the Dock. Turn around. The blue team has the target! Ask them if you can have it. NOPE HA SUCKER! :D They’ll challenge you to a game
Here’s how to play:Click and hold the mouse until the bar goes up to the red area. Let go when the bar is at the red area. Then aim and shoot at the target. The target is moving so click ahead of the target. The penguin will get farther away so it takes longer from you to the penguin. It takes me about 4 tries.
7. Talk with the Blue team give them the life ring for another target.
8. Go to the Snow Forts. Talk with the construction worker then go behind the clock and put the target on the handle.
9. Go to the HQ and ask for the Electromagnet 2000 the password is ‘key’.
10 Go to the right and click the padlock beside the Magnet, click up or down to type in ‘key’.
11. Put it in your inventory.
12. Go to the iceberg and to the left you’ll see the spring floating in the water. Click the magnet then the ice cube with the spring.
13. Put both back into your inventory and go to the HQ
14. Put the ice cube in the test chamber like this:
15.Click the red lever after the cube is on the conveyor belt, then the fire button on the main pad, then click the red lever again to get it out.
16. Go to the snow forts and go behind the clock again, insert the spring here:
17. Go to the Beach get the green bucket and put it in your inventory. Go to the pizza parlor and get the sheet of music lying on the floor. Put that in your inventory and go to the Stage.
18. Click the piano then the sheet music in your inventory then right above the letters piano:
19. Do this if you can’t read music: Purple, white, purple, green, blue, green, blue, pink, green, blue, purple, red.
20. Click to the left of the CP screen to exit the piano. Go to the Snow Forts. Click the green bucket then the ground.
21. Go to the Town. Talk to ‘Rookie’ and get a picture of the gear.
22. Go to the Stage and click the picture of the gear, then the yellow puffle, then the bucket of snow, then the yellow puffle again.
23.Take the gear and go to the Gadget room in the HQ.
24. Put the gear into the test chamber. Click the snowflake button. Take it out once finished and go to the Snow Forts, then the back of the clock.
26. You’ve fixed it! Answer your phone, it’s Herbert!
27. Talk to G
28. Get you rewards and good-bye!
Until next time,