Operation: Spy & Seek
Hello and welcome to the tutorial of Mission 9 this is after you choose to do the mission
1. Talk with G. He says that we can track Herbert with the cell phone he stole from you in the previous mission. Place the 3 tracking devices, the yellow duck, and the Blue Prints (taped on the wall) into your inventory.
2. This is optional! Go to the Ski Lodge. Pick up all the Find Four pieces. All the pieces will fit in one inventory space like so:
They are on the window seal:
the stool under ye olde phone:
and on the ladder:
Go up the ladder to the attic. Pick up the Find Four pieces on the box:
on the crate:
next to the phonograph:
next to the finger powered laptop:
and next to the chimney:
3. This part ISN’T optional-Pick up the string on the rug.
4. Go downstairs and talk to the penguins playing or at least trying to play Find Four. Give them the pieces.
5. Go to the Forest and 1,2 tie your shoe 3,4 shut the door and 5,6 pick up the sticks :lol: .
6. Put the 5,6 sticks, the blue print, and the string together to make an ugly kite. Put a transmitter on the kite.
1. 2. 3.
7. Go to the Mountain. Put the kite and transmitter on the 6-way sign.
8. Go to the Plaza and talk to the penguins. They will say a lot of the stuff over and over but please don’t skip through it fast! After the puffle blows a bubble, get the bubble gum off of the penguins, click the gum stuck between the penguins. Put it in your inventory.
9. Take the bubble gum. Put it on the yellow duck. Then put it in your inventory.
10. Go to the Dock. Talk to the horse. :mrgreen: I bet 25% of you looked around for a horse… :lol: Click and drag or pull the brown start handle on the boat.
11. Ask if you could please use the air pump!
12. Put the air pump in your inventory then click the pump then duck to inflate it. Click and drag the pump handle up and down. I don’t think it pops..
13. Put a transmitter on the duckie.
14. Go to the Ice Berg, and put the duckers on the water.
15. Go to the Mine, talk to Rory. Yes the penguin on the roof… Ask to help him
16. Click here on the mine shack
Here are the numbered beams:
17. Follow these instructions:
Slide beam one to the left all the way, drag beam 4 down all the way, take beam 2 all the way to the right, move beam 4 back up (little stub at the bottom) , Slide beam 1 to the right, put beam 3 all the way down.
It Should look something like this:
18. Talk to Rory, you need to weld the cart, double click on the overturned cart.
19. Place a transmitter in the cart. Click the cart for it to fly down the tracks, that would be so funny if it ran down and knocked a penguin out! Sigh…
20. Answer your spy phone. Go to the HQ and talk to G. Put the Binocular 3000 from G in your inventory. The day Gary dies is the day he doesn’t put 3000 on something! (and I hope doesn’t die)
21. Go to the Lodge. Click on the Gone Fishing door.
22. Go right, look through the binoculars in this direction:
23. Talk to G on the phone.
24. Go to Herbert’s camp. Pick up the spy phone near the fire. Put it with the Binoculars to make Spy-noc-ulars!
25. Put the spy-noc-ular in the big, dark green tree that is just to the left of where you came into the campground.
26. Go to the HQ and talk to G. Watch Herbert and Klutzy on screen, he finds you…
27. Finish talking with G, you now get the medal and some odd chocolates, but funny idea.